Friday, January 2, 2009

Leave Us The Fuck Alone, Please!

Just saw W's New Year's message. Here's an excerpt:

"Earlier this year, I promised that I would sprint to the finish of my time as President," Bush said in the statement. "We are working hard to keep that promise. Despite the challenges we face, nothing encourages me more than the character of the American people, whose acts of courage and service sustain our free society and make this the greatest country on Earth."

Message to George from the Daily Dude: Get it through your head that we don't want you any more. You couldn't get out of town any faster. You messed up the war, the constitution, the Republican party, and the economy (God knows what else, I can't remember at the moment)-- so just sit on your hands and don't screw up anything else before you go.

No comments: