Monday, April 20, 2009

Obama Talking Shit

Leave it to those sneaky tech guys. If any of you read Obama's "Dreams Of My Father", you might remember a subplot involving one of Obama's high school friends. In those passages, Barack's classmate was portrayed as cursing quite prolifically. The reason this is so significant is because Barack eventually recorded an audio version of the book, which means that he actually read those salty quotes. And of course, some audio expert cut and paste the audio files, so that you can hear our President using language that would put Cheney to shame.

Check out this blog to hear such nuggets as "This shit's getting way too complicated for me"; "There's white folks, and there's ignorant motherfuckers like you"; "Now you know that guy ain't shit. Sorry ass motherfucker got nothin' on me, right? Nothin'"; "Sure you can have my number, baby!"; "You ain't my bitch, nigga. Buy you're own damn fries."

No comments: