Saturday, March 7, 2009

Helen Hits 'Em Hard

Many of you probably still remember the little old lady named Helen who made headlines last year when she called Sara Palin a bitch on her blog. Well, she's still socking it to the GOP-- and this week she had some hilarious shout-outs for Rush Limbaugh:
Lately, I find myself tuning in for Open Line Fridays because that is when the real crazies come out. You just have to laugh at these morons if only for the fact that they are calling into a guy who is technically deaf. I mean, what’s the point really?

Having recently seen Mr. Limbaugh on the news giving that speech to the CPAC, I will definitely be listening in on this week’s Open Line Friday when I am sure Krispy Kreme will be calling in asking for their donuts back. Do they make an OxyContin donut these days? It certainly would explain a great deal.

No comments: