Saturday, April 6, 2019

Woman Put Thru Hell Trying to Get Pregnant

A woman who was desperate to have a baby was left devastated after she had 29 negative pregnancy tests before her husband revealed he had a vasectomy.

The anonymous woman blamed her Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) as she spent three years trying fertility treatments but was unsuccessful in having her dream family.   When she gave her husband a choice between IVF and divorce, it was only then that he told her he's had a vasectomy.

"After three years of painful, invasive and expensive fertility treatment, I find out my husband had a vasectomy before we met," she shared in a Reddit post.   "He let me endure 29 negative pregnancy tests and numerous hormone injections and he never thought to tell me."

Her husband got the procedure during his first marriage because he was afraid his first wife would get pregnant and he wouldn't be able to leave the relationship.

According to his second wife, the husband explained that he didn't tell her because "he loved me and was worried I would leave."

"I love him. But I'm broken. And given his lies, I think we are better off not married. I could still get donor sperm and honestly, that might be for the best," she shared.

Reddit users criticized her husband and most encouraged the woman to leave him.  "This guy is straight up TRASH. Certified absolute garbage. How do you let someone you supposedly love go through all that?' one person said.

No comments: