Thursday, June 3, 2010

AZ Governor Lies About Her Father's Death To Gain Sympathy

Jan Brewer, the governor of the Land of Bigotry, doesn't like all the ugliness surrounding the anti-immigration controversy in Arizona.  Her quote:
"Knowing that my father died fighting the Nazi regime in Germany, that I lose him when I was 11 because of that...and then to have them call me Hitler's daughter. It hurts. It's ugliness beyond anything I've ever experienced."

First of all, Jan-- you were the one that signed off on that hate-filled law and created all the ugliness.   You reap what you sow (hope you choke on it, as well).

Second-- your dad didn't die fighting the Nazi regime.  He died of lung disease in sunny California ten years after WWII ended-- in 1955.  What is with these stupid-assed Republicans?  Don't they know we have access to the "tubes" of the "internets" and can access Wikipedia?

No comments: