Thursday, December 20, 2007

Jingle Balls

A Connecticut shopper has definitely landed on Santa's naughty list. 33-year-old Sandrama Lamy didn't wait around for any mistletoe when her turn came to meet Santa at the Danbury Fair mall last weekend--- she plopped down in his lap and groped his naughty bits.

Police said the 5-foot-4 Connecticut woman took the spirit of Christmas too far when "she had contact with his genitals through his Santa suit". "This is according to Santa," Police Capt. Bob Myles said. "She approached his chair, sat on his lap and apparently groped him." Santa's full name has not been released because he is an alleged sex-crime victim.

Lamy claims nothing happened. "I went to the mall to get my picture taken with Santa. I didn't do anything to him," she told reporters. "He's crazy. I did nothing wrong!" She told local press that she didn't even sit in Santa's lap.

Lamy said that after the photo was snapped, a woman dressed as Mrs. Claus told her to "Be careful, that's my husband." I said, 'What does that have to do with the picture?' That's all I said and I left."

Lamy said she didn't think anything more about it until a few hours later, when she was stopped by cops in the mall and issued a summons for sexual assault and breach of the peace. Monday, the assaulted Santa was back on the job but refused to talk about the encounter.

No comments: