Saturday, January 23, 2010

Scott Brown Making The Case For "Himbo" Status

Here is Scott Brown's answer to a question this week on whether the Obama administration has communication issues:
“No, listen, when I spoke to the president, we had a lot of laughs, and I told him he has to keep his sense of humor. Even in my acceptance speech, I joked around because, you know, I’m a regular guy. I have a sense of humor. That’s one of the things that insulates me from a lot of the negativity.”

And he went on further to say:
"So, you know, I agree with him on a few things. I think he’s done a great job with North Korea and Iran and the war in Afghanistan. I thought he’s done a very nice job. The simple fact that he had the guts to step back, analyze the situation and then make a determination that we need to finish the job and provide the tools and resources for our soldiers to do just that, that was great. So, you know, the health care bill, which you’re probably thinking about, for Massachusetts, it was not good. To think of paying higher taxes and have a half trillion in cuts and basically desensitizing places like Nebraska, when we already have 98 percent of our people insured, we have a very good plan, it didn’t make sense."

Huh?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can make real money on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may begin earning with a sum that usually goes
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'm ready to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per day now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

I am able to make link exchange with HIGH pr pages on related keywords like [url=http://www.usainstantpayday.com]bad credit loans[/url] and other financial keywords.
My web page is www.usainstantpayday.com

If your page is important contact me.
please only good pages, wih PR>2 and related to financial keywords
Thanks
Onervehem