Monday, November 20, 2017

Sexual Harrassment Claim Against Peyton Manning Resurfaces

Dr Jamie Naughright, a former athletic trainer who accused NFL legend Peyton Manning of sexually assaulting her during his college days is speaking out 20 years later in her first TV interview.

Manning has previously admitted to 'mooning' his teammate while Naughright was treating him but has always denied the trainer's sex assault allegations in the various lawsuits she had brought against him.

Of the retired quarterback's denial, Naughright said: 'That's a lie.'

'I felt something on my face and Peyton had pulled his shorts down and sat his anus and his testicles on my face,' Naughright told the program.

'So I pushed him up and out. He turned around, pulled his shorts back up.

'I was repulsed. I was scared. I was intimidated. It was definitely a predator - intimidating, anger, violent eyes that he had.'

No comments: