Monday, July 21, 2014

Spreadsheet Leads To No Spreads In The Sheets

If your wife keeps turning you down in the bedroom, the solution is to track your sex life in a spreadsheet, right?  Well, some guy thought so, obviously.  Over a six week period, he listed each time he asked for sex, what the answer was, and the excuse his wife used if she said no.

But it gets better-- here's what happened next, according to the wife's Reddit post:
Yesterday morning, while in a taxi on the way to the airport, Husband sends a message to my work email which is connected to my phone. He's never done this, we always communicate in person or by text. I open it up, and it's a sarcastic diatribe basically saying he won't miss me for the 10 days I'm gone. Attached is a SPREADSHEET of all the times he has tried to initiate sex since June 1st, with a column for my 'excuses,' using verbatim quotes of why I didn't feel like having sex at that very moment. According to his 'document', we've only had sex 3 times in the last 7 weeks, out of 27 'attempts' on his part.

Ouch!  Looks like Mr. Excel locked in another six weeks of sexless wedded bliss . . .

No comments: